Search for products
Most popular searches
Product: Kamagra Oral Jelly by Ajanta Pharma
|Regular price:||56.00 USD|
|Packaging:||10 x sachet containing 100 mg|
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a drug to treat erectile dysfunction (ED, Impotence). Sildenafil dosage is from 25 to 100 mg taken, as needed, approximately 15 minutes before sexual activity, but only once a day.
Sildenafil citrate, commonly known as Viagra, is a drug used to treat male erectile dysfunction (impotence), developed by the pharmaceutical company Pfizer. Part of the physiological process of erection involves the release of nitric oxide (NO) in the corpus cavernosum. This then activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase which results in increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), leading to smooth muscle relaxation in the corpus cavernosum, resulting in increased inflow of blood and an erection.
|Alternative names:||Sildenafil citrate, Viagra, Viagra by Pfizer, Silagra, Potenca 100|
The most common side effects of Viagra (occurring in more than 2 percent of people) include:
* Headaches --in up to 16 percent of people
* Facial flushing -- up to 10 percent
* Indigestion, known as dyspepsia -- up to 7 percent
* Nasal congestion -- up to 4 percent
* Urinary tract infections (UTI) -- up to 3 percent
* Vision problems, including trouble telling the difference between blue and green, increased sensitivity to light, or blurred vision -- up to 3 percent
* Diarrhea -- up to 3 percent
* Dizziness -- up to 2 percent
* Unexplained rash -- up to 2 percent.
There were some other common side effects (also seen in more than 2 percent of people) that were just as common in people taking a sugar pill instead of Viagra as they were in people taking the actual drug. These side effects included:
* Respiratory tract infections
* Back pain
* Flu-like symptoms
* Joint pain
|Dose:||The recommended starting Kamagra - Viagra dosage is 50 mg one hour prior to sexual activity. The maximum recommended Kamagra - Viagra dose is 100 mg.|
Contact us / Support
Do you have any questions?
Contact us through our Customer Support system.